BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Just another Manic Monday (well this case Tues after Mon)

Well Yesterday was a very stressful day. Mel and I went and registered the trucks. Oh my word, Florida has you coming and going. you would of thought that our license plates were made of solid gold... Between both trucks it cost $860. Can you imagine?? It's an initial $225 just to register a vehicle in the state, if you have never done it before. Then according to weight is the price of registration. Then you either have a choice of expiration on your birthday this year or next. Now my bday is in May, so I was like how much would I save if I renewed it then. But it would have only saved me less then a hundred dollars. I couldn't see any justice in that.Mel's is Oct so she decided to renew then. Then Fla, you have to have a title for your vehicle (RI if it's ten years or more, you don't) So anyway, it was such a punch in the gut that it just killed me. It took my rent money plus.
I could have waited longer to do it. BUT my issue as well as Melissa's was. WE both had our license transferred already...And you only have so long afterward to get the registration done. And the fine for it would of been horrific. So we just did it. It was bad enough, it took me a year to do regsiter it. I was fretting over a hundred dollars and couldn't afford it the entire year. I would of never been able to swing this much. Melissa it's only since end of summer. So still we were well over the time limit of it. Last time we got pulled over, New years eve. (head light blew out) We were asked how long we were here and were told we had ten days upon arrival to do it. So he was being very kind not to fine us then.
So now I'm in a panic of stress. I not only used the rent money to do it. But I exceeded into my tithing, avon and one more check that I wrote. So I've been praying for the last 24hrs for Heavenly Father to interceed and help us to make it w/o bouncing any checks. Come Friday Mel can give me half the rent and I can let the landlord know that I will pay the remainder our next pay day on the 8th. But I just want to make sure we don't fall short on the other checks that were written. Especially the tithing. I can always give back Avon and such. But I will NEVER take back tithing. That is HIS first before anything. But as I put on Facebook, I left it at the Cross and let him deal with it all. I'm just not so great about leaving it there, w/o worrying over it all.
Last summer I wrote a check on faith that the over draft would cover it. It's kind of what they call "promise to pay" and you pay it back your next payday. What I didn't know (wasn't verbally told and I didn't happen to read it before signing) was that they only give you a week to pay it back. I told the lady, If I knew that I wouldn't of signed. Mike gets paid every other week and I get once a month. Anyway, so I lost my over draft priveledge. I've been fighting for four months now to earn the priviledge back. It's such a blessing to know if your short just a bit, that they will pay it and you can pay it back at payday. You have up to $500 to it with. Now I worry if I bounce anything, It will be another three to six months before I can get it back.
This has put a strain on Mike and I also. He is not good with stress. Especially money stress. When we get in any bind, he doesn't want to hear about it. He would rather I just deal with it and be done with it. I tell him, NO WAY! If I have to suffer the stress of finances and when we get in a bind, I be darned if I'm doing it alone. So anyway, it puts him in a foul mood and he gets negative and it opens ports to where Satan can just jump in and take over and stretch him to his limits. So I had to hear again the entire night how much he hated Fla and today how much he not only hated Fla but he hates his job also..
So hopefully by next month things will start to pick up and he will be in better spirits. We want so badly to go to RI for a visit the middle of July. It just seems that Satan keeps getting his clutches into our finances that we can never put anything away. Plan is that we go up for a week, then bring Jw back with us and have him spend a month here and then he will fly back just in time for school to start. He HAS got to come down and visit. I've not seen that kid for a year. I need him... I would love for him to decide to move down. But so far he keeps telling me that he wants to go to highschool up there and then after he graduates he wants to come down. I can't wait that long. I'm so impatient. lol All I know is I miss my boy.
I miss friends but my son is the worse. Too bad John couldn't just move down.. Then we would have no issues and Jw would have no choice. I'm bad I know.. I just miss him to death.

0 comments: