BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Almost the weekend

What a great week. Life just seems to get better with each new day. Monday we went to the eye Dr's and Dr Gupta was awesome! He gave Mike a shot behind the eye to stop the leakage and told him that in a couple weeks he will go in and do minimal laser to finish up what the shot didn't do. It makes the laser alot better and less evasive. So cool. This Dr is more advanced then any other eye dr we've met. How cool is that. They say they are ten years ahead of their time. He tells us that with in a month, Mike will be able to get his new glasses finally. It's been what five years or so.. Poor guy.. He is so over due...
Wednesday I went to Soup Kitchen and Food Bank again. I just love that. Deb, Mike's cousin's mom has been going with me. This was her second week. She really likes it also. I'm so happy. It's one way she can feel the Spirit and learn why I love it so very much. After all is done with that, I bring home Nick Watts and we all socialize till it's time to head to service that night. He goes to CNC and we go to service. You can't beat a day like that, really. It's my utmost favorite day of the week. I'm surrounded by God's Grace the entire day.
Last night we had a sub pastor. Pastor Mark's youngest son, Elijah (Eli) is in the hospital with Asthma and a virus. He has been having a really hard time breathing and coughing so much. He's there again tonight. Poor thing. many blessings to him, so he can come home soon. Anyway, The sub spoke about Power and Authority. What a fabulous sermon. It just hits you square in the eyes, right in the heart.. He tells us to go boldly to the throne of Grace and tell God your wants. Then asks, "are you afraid to ask for miracles and freedom for God to lead you to Salvation?"
There are 4 elements of power and authority
1) Compitents 2) posterity 3) personality 4) character
B/c it's only through Christ that we can do anything.
I just love it.
Starting Sunday, Pastor Mark is suppose to start an Evangelizing class. I was hesitating on taking it. But then as I tried blocking it out of my head, the more I got nudged to think more on it. Then it came to me. I've spoken to a few people recently about God's Grace in our lives as well as my feelings about it. I've had questions asked that I had struggles to answer. So if I'm going to be the one to be asked these questions about God and such, wouldn't you rather be the one to bring them to Christ or would you rather push them away, due to not answering correctly?? So I spoke to Mike about it and told him that I believe, I need to take the course. I realize it's a night off for him. But hopefully he will understand a couple hours there for such a great reason. For sometimes he wants me to spend all the free time with him. Who knows maybe he will want to go with me. He has been surprising me alot lately, when it comes to things with church..
I just know that I'm so blessed to be able to have such a wonderful God, wonderful church, and indeed wonderful life. Who would of thought I would ever hear coming from Mike, "I tried so hard to not love you. But as each day goes by, the more and more I love you." I know that if it wasn't for our God, that I would never have what I have today. That through him, our marriage and our family continuously grows by leaps and bonds.. To have him tell people how lucky he is to have me, that it took him three tries to get it right. He is glad he finally got it. Just fills my heart and soul. just love it!! For I've always felt he was my soul mate. But to hear him tell me is another thing.

1 comments:

Jodi Reeve said...

Glad you are so happy and things are going so well for you!