BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 15, 2010

tables turned

Now that Mike is home and trying to get used to a new way of life in his health and eating, I've been set back into yet another kidney stone that is just being so stubborn. Usually I can get them and flush them with in a day or so. This one has been hanging around now for approx two weeks and just with in the last couple of nights its been dancing in my insides. OMG talk about some major pain! I'd rather give birth again. Then forget it, if I sneeze it feels like my whole insides are going to come right through my crotch.. OH MY!!! I've been neglecting the cough, lol I've been sucking down fluids to cover that or suck on a peice of candy. LOL Forget that cough. I've been forcing fluids to try and flush it out. Orange juice, cranberry juice, water.. Anything that will work it through. for three days it's not gone anywhere. Mike has finally said today, "you think it's time to give in and go to the ER adn get checked out?" All I could do was start crying. I'm suppose to be the care taker here. I'm suppose to be the "mom" in all daily things. No one is suppose to take care of mom.
I guess b/c of the fibro and what i've been through, I feel like I need to be the bigger person. Deal with what I have and be on with it. but it doesn't seem to work out that way. Go figure. People tell me that it's better to go to the dr and get checked out. But I don't see it that way. Well, I didn't. But it's not moving now and hasnt been for at least two weeks. So I guess I need to buck up and get on with it. I'll let you know what end up in the end.
“Trouble and distress have come upon me, but your commands give me delight.”- Psalm 119:143

0 comments: