BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 12, 2011

another weekend over

Well got alot accomplished this weekend. I finished my friends laundry so she would have clean clothes. She had like 7 or 8 loads.. 6 of them clothes two of them blankets.. I still haven't done the blankets yet. I'm taking a break from that.. I decided today to do the kitchen and bathroom downstairs and sweep the floors. That was enough for my back to handle. With the weather being the way it is, all my joints are just achey also.. So not fun.
Mike went up and visited his boss and give the return to work note, so he can start back in Jan. Can you believe it's been over six months since he's worked. I know it will do him well to get back in the mode of working. I just worry that after he sees the surgeon for the fistula and he actually starts dialasis, will he be strong enough to continue working..He's been through so much already, I just don't want him to go through more suffering.
The good news is, that I will have my portion of the insurance back. I can't wait! I will be able to see a Dr once more.. Talk about an answered blessing.. I needed for so long..This way, I can get back on the right track and get my butt back to doing all I did before. I am missing church, I'm missing my soup kitchen. I'm missing my life.. It's time to get my life back.. So it will be a good Christmas of answered prayers and blessings.
Thank you Lord for your love and kindness. Thank you for your arms wrapped around us, when we've needed it most..

0 comments: