BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Record the following promises in your journal. Beside each promise, write the words of Psalm 23 that substantiate that promise. I have listed a few to help you get started.

God promises to meet every need in my life. “I shall not want.”
God gives me rest and peace. “He leads me beside quiet waters.”
God gives my life purpose and direction.___He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. _____________________________________
God comforts me when my heart is broken. __he restores my soul____________________________________
God promises that He will never leave me.__________for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. _____________________________
God gives me victory over my enemies. __Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, [fn] I will fear no evil, for you are with me_______________________________________
God promises me eternal life. __Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. _______________________________________________

0 comments: