BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

most updated pics of the family


This is Melessa from this past summmer. She looks so good.


Mike with the dogs. He was teasing me, b/c he knows I hate different things on the table. he was putting Haylee on the table. Everyone was laughing at me.. I wanted to kill him..


This is last Sunday Nov. 1st. We were just leaving church.


This is the most updated pic of the kids. Emma Michelle's daughter, Xavier, Valerie's grandson, Kaylee is in the chair and Kyla on far right. They have gotten so big...



This pic was taken end of summer of JW. He was on the phone with one of his "girlfriends" man they start younger every generation.



This is Mike and I just this past Sept. We were in NJ. We went down to meet a couple friends from Facebook. One flew in from Australia to come see NY and meet us. The other from NJ. He hooked us up with the great extended stay hotel. Great people they are..

Well, I hope now that I've gotten back to this blog thing, I can continue to keep up with it. Sorry I've been so neglectful of it. Facebook is so addicting that I've neglected everything else on here. Hope all is well and we can stay connected again.. HUGS

1 comments:

Annie said...

I haven't been very goos this year either, maybe we can pledge together to be better!